I have posted twice about President Obama's visit to Canada. The President was being anxiously awaited by Canadians and was extremely well-received this past Thursday. Although it was only a short working visit, the President managed to sneak a visit to the local market area here in snowy Ottawa, and mingled with pedestrians, who were more than thrilled.
Here are some pictures of the visit:
This 16-year old him some beavertails:
What are beavertails you may ask? Ah, they are delicious! (and unhealthy!)
And people concerned about the Canadian oil sands:
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Posted by The Shocked Investor at 6:00 AM
- ► 2011 (510)
- ► 2010 (1051)
- Paul Volcker's Speech In Toronto
- Stay Away from 2X ETFs, Cause and Effect Relations...
- Don't Buy USO or USL, Buy UGA Instead
- UCO Straddles: Proof of Concept
- Mitsubishi Shifts Production from Japan to Brazil,...
- Unemployment in the USA From 2007 to 2009
- Job Market for 2009
- Protect Yourself: Straddles for March
- February Max Pain Update, Demystifying MaxPain
- President Barack Obama Visits Canada
- Update on USO and March Oil Contracts
- SPY and IWM Options Action Today, Max Pain in Prac...
- Buyers of USO Beware
- Max Pain for February, Price Convergence Watch
- Correlation of the Dow 30 Stocks
- UCO Straddles for This Week and March
- Snow Artists, Protectionism, and Obama Visits Cana...
- World's Oil Production: Top Consumers and Producer...
- Updated UCO and USO Straddles
- Results for UCO, USO, UNG Straddles
- Straddles for Oil and Natural Gas, USO, UCO, UNG
- Oil Consumption To Drop to Lowest Levels in 27 Yea...
- Straddles for February 9 and 10
- The Tale of USO, USL and Contango.
- AKAM, AMZN and WY Straddles Analysis
- Ice Artists
- UCO Straddle Results
- Catedral Bar Offers Madoff drinks
- Straddles for Tomorrow Friday
- UCO Straddles for February and March
- The DJIA, DOW 30... or is it the DOW 15? A Skewed ...
- SunLife Insurance Straddles
- Straddles for the Week of February 2 to February 6...
- Straddles Report for the Week of January 26 to Jan...
- ▼ February (34)
- ► 2008 (59)