We shall soon see what happens when a newspaper does not get its money back. Sun-Times reports that the National Bank's of Canada's Ironstone Trust failed to honour $25M that were due August 21 plus $3M yesterday. Coventree's Capital Planer also failed to pay back $3M.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Posted by The Shocked Investor at 5:30 PM
- ► 2011 (510)
- ► 2010 (1051)
- ► 2009 (843)
- ► 2008 (59)
- Altamira Releases Updated Financial Statements, Pl...
- Inflation Rates Since 1929
- Updated List of Funds With Asset-Backed Commercial...
- The Troubles at Altamira
- National Bank Ironstone Trust Fails to Pay ABPC to...
- Yet More Companies Holding ABCP
- Goldman Sachs Gold Activity
- Ontario Grounded Due to ABCPs
- More Companies Come Out Of The ABCP Closet
- List of Companies That Invested in Funds With ABCP...
- Altamira Exposure To Asset-Backed Trusts
- List of Coventree's Asset-Backed Trusts
- ▼ August (12)