Following up on yesterday's correlation study, here is a table of correlations of the most traded stocks in the US. This list contains all stocks whose 90 day Simple Moving Average of Volume multiplied by the closing price is greater than $1B.
Please click on image to enlarge.
NOte that GS (Goldman Sachs) is not correlated to anything else in any major way.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posted by The Shocked Investor at 10:42 AM
- ► 2011 (510)
- ► 2010 (1051)
- ► 2009 (843)
- A Very Attractive Strategy on Oil
- Correlation of the Most Traded Stocks in the US
- Stock Correlation Study: Oil, Gold, Currencies are...
- Max Pain Report For August 2008
- Unusual Activity in Financial Puts Bought for Sept...
- Max Pain Update
- Max Pain Theory and Options Expiration This Week
- Correlation Between Oil and Natural Gas
- ▼ August (8)