Yesterday there was a remarkable reversion closer to the max pain values. The current stock prices for DIA, SPY and QQQ were around 2-5% off their max pain values, now they are within 1%, and XLF is at 0.86%.
The max main values and the current differences with current prices are updated live (20-minute delayed) at http://nexalogic.com/maxpain.html.
This page also shows you how the theoretical max pain values have been shifting every day.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Posted by The Shocked Investor at 6:41 AM
- ► 2011 (510)
- ► 2010 (1051)
- ► 2009 (843)
- A Very Attractive Strategy on Oil
- Correlation of the Most Traded Stocks in the US
- Stock Correlation Study: Oil, Gold, Currencies are...
- Max Pain Report For August 2008
- Unusual Activity in Financial Puts Bought for Sept...
- Max Pain Update
- Max Pain Theory and Options Expiration This Week
- Correlation Between Oil and Natural Gas
- ▼ August (8)