As if things could not any weirder.
Look at the two parallel lines the two day chart:
- December (46)
- November (49)
- October (51)
- Kodak, EK Caput - 60%, Straddles
- Austria Passes ESFF II But 'Referendum Now" Banner...
- A New Movie: "Debt Again": If The Eurozone Crisis ...
- The Android Tax And The Microsoft Rip-off; MSFT Lo...
- Germany Says "No Mas", No More Bailouts; Cannot Ri...
- Inflation Surges in The Eurozone
- Roubini: ESPF III Will Have To be $2T Euros
- QQQ, Nazdaq Composite: Bizarre Chart
- Banks Force Spain To Cancel Its Biggest IPO Becaus...
- Fed's Fisher: Operation Twist Likely Ineffective, ...
- Bernanke Tells One Truth About The Unemployed, Too...
- France's Budget First To Cut Spending Since... 194...
- Amazon's Fire: RIM Boom or Bust: Profit Either Way...
- Greece Tax Hikes: Greek Deputy Prime Minister Can'...
- Hague: Germans Are Going to Subsidise Those Countr...
- Amazon Kindle Fire Review: RIM's Playbook Kiss of ...
- Greek 1-Year Bonds Tell The Story
- Sprott Blasts Dimon in Carney vs Dimon
- Germany's Eureca Secret Plan For Greece: Is Greece...
- Inflation Accelerates in Germany; German Bonds Fal...
- The EIB To leverage to Trillions?! This is Who Own...
- Rosenberg: If This Leveraged European Plan is True...
- BAC: Is Bank of America Going Under?
- Gold Soars: Physical Buying of Gold "Exceptional"
- G20 Countries Have Lost 20M Jobs and May Lose Anot...
- Germany's Top Judge Issues Stern Warning: No New F...
- Kodak Plunges: Profit Either Way
- The Top 20 World's Most and Least Polluted Cities
- Latest Euro Plan Will Not Work, Markets Will Crash...
- JPM"s Dimon Attacks Marc Carney; Carney Infers Ban...
- Perfect Storm For Gold and Silver; Biggest Plunge ...
- Gold and Financial Options: AUY +100% ROI
- Greece's Finance Minister Admits Default
- Bernanke Twists, Market Shouts; The Bears Run Wild...
- Investing For the Bernanke and the FOMC Meeting Cr...
- Roubini Strikes Again: Greece Should Default And Q...
- Brazil To Propose BRICS Help Europe With Billions;...
- Currency Wars: Brazil To Propose New Exchange Anti...
- Brazil's CPI Inflation Rises to 7.12%
- Moody Downgrades French Banks Societe Generale and...
- China to Europe: First 'Put Your Houses In Order";...
- Unbelievable Greek Bonds Hit 130%
- Euro-Yen Collapses: 10-Year Low
- Greece 1-Year Bonds Now Yields 89%
- Roubini: This is Not The Time To Be In Risky Asset...
- Brazilian CB Cuts Rates By 0.50%: Brazilians Highl...
- August (37)
- July (19)
- June (36)
- May (35)
- April (37)
- March (77)
- February (32)
- January (45)
- December (28)
- November (105)
- October (125)
- September (105)
- August (48)
- July (55)
- June (99)
- May (89)
- April (108)
- March (97)
- February (62)
- January (130)
- December (94)
- November (130)
- October (170)
- September (146)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (61)
- May (42)
- April (53)
- March (33)
- February (34)
- January (15)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- October (6)
- September (5)
- August (8)
- July (5)
- June (8)
- May (3)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (3)