Friday, March 9, 2012
From Phil Davis today:
"Greek bonds are already passing the 20% mark again so this "fix" has lasted all of a few hours and already we're seeing rates creep up in Italy, Spain and Portugal (Ireland can't even borrow money – at any price)"
Posted by The Shocked Investor at 8:58 AM
- Food Shortages and The Dissapearing Bees
- More Bailouts: Greece Now Talks About New 3rd Bail...
- FIFA WC2014 In Brazil: Costs To Skyrocket; As If I...
- Push This Button On Your Fridge And It Automatical...
- The Perfect Storm For Natural Gas and UNG, Now You...
- Why You Should Stay Away From Volatility ETFs
- Airlines About To Go Belly Up
- Risky Business: Apple Stock Goes Ballistic
- The Banks That Borrowed The Most In Europe
- The Greek Restoration Project: Greece "Fixed" Agai...
- Greek Debt Swap Participation Reaches 85%; Collect...
- U.N. Says Food Prices Rising Again
- Germany Openly Discussed With Greece That They Lea...
- What's In An X-Ray? Thieves Stealing Old X-Rays Fo...
- Greece and Those CDS Create Market Havoc Again
- Rampant Oil Manipulation Caught
- Video of German Finance Minister Playing Sudoku Wh...
- Rousseff Strongly Criticizes U.S, Europe, Japan fo...
- Greece Events "Do Not Constitute a Default", But T...
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (510)
- ► 2010 (1051)
- ► 2009 (843)
- ► 2008 (59)