Howard Green interviewed David Rosenberg today on BNN. Rosenberg says Bernanke is on his camp: he is bearish, that's why he did QE:
"His view is my view"
- Odds so new recession are around 75%
- Jobs reports are misleading. US lost 300,000 jobs. Full-time jobs down for the5th time in a row.
- The 5 million Americans on extended benefits, the '99' crowd will lose its unemployment benefits in December, will make for a very bad Q1 in 2011.
- He says there is no doubt we are in a depression, just like in the 30s, ups and downs.
- 42M in food stamps
- 1 in 7 Americans with mortgage in foreclosure or in arrears
- there is no doubt the US wants a lower Dollar
Watch Headline for today Friday Novo 5.