We computed the relative strength index of all 800+ ETFs that trade in the U.S. This give s avery good measure of which ones are oversold and overbought. Here are the top 20 in each category, sorted by our preferred index, RSIA.
- SCC: Ultrashort consumer services
- ITM: investment-grade municipal bonds with a nominal maturity of 6 to 17 years
- SMB: investment-grade short municipal bonds with a nominal maturity of 1 to 6 years
- SKF: Ultra short financials
- PEJ: Leisure and Entertainment Portfolio
- EWM: Malaysia
- KIE: companies in the United States insurance industry