Foreign Policy is certainly courting controversy with its choice of the top 10 Global Thinkers, and more so for the reasons:
1. Ben Bernanke, for "for staving off a new Great Depression." Really? Wow! Is the danger of one over?
2. Barack Obama, for "reimagining America's role in the world"
3. Zahra Rahnavard, for "being the brains behind Iran's Green Revolution"
4. Nouriel Roubini, for "accurately forecasting the global financial pandemic"
5. Rajendra Pachauri, for "ending the debate over whether climate change matters".
Read the entire list at their site.