A Paired Performance Tool has been released. This tool allows the user to enter up to 4 stock symbols and do a historical performance analisys of going long or short in these stocks, in any combination. So, for example, you an choose to invest $1,000 in SPY and $2,000 in XLF, while shorting $1,000 worth of FAZ. You specify the desired time period and the tool will show you what happened with this investment.
As another example, you can also see what happens if you had shorted a paired FAS + FAZ trade. To do this, specify the same dollar amount for both FAS and FAZ and select short. Then select the time period, and see how rich you would be!
Here is a screen capture:
(please click to enlarge)
There some some limits on this freely available online tool. A Pro version is available that removes the limitation. Customization is also available, as is custom branding. Rotating ad space is also available. The tool is provided as Google gadget and therefore has bery big visibility. Please contact us for details.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Posted by The Shocked Investor at 3:25 AM
- ► 2011 (510)
- ► 2010 (1051)
- Performance of HAX Actively Managed ETF
- Earnings Straddles Update
- FAS FAZ Banging Again
- US GDP Q1 2009 Is Just an Advanced Release, to be ...
- Under Armour Shares Rise on Earnings
- S&P500 Most Oversold and Most Overbought Companies...
- Daily MultiPeriod Performance of Leveraged ETFs
- FAS-FAZ Eclipse Update
- Straddles Update April 24
- Stock Paired Performance Tool Released
- The Next FAS-FAZ Eclipse
- Zenn Motor Update (ZNN), EEstor Announces Results...
- Straddles April 23, Amazon
- Natural Gas Inventories
- S&P500 Most Overbought and Most Oversold Companies...
- World GDP Growth for 2009 and 2010
- Leveraged ETFs Performance Since Inception
- Straddles Update April 21
- US Treasury on The Bank Stress Tests
- S&P 500 Most Oversold and Overbought Stocks, April...
- Straddles Update
- UCO Straddles for May
- The Citibank Arbitrage: Extreme Number of Options ...
- Straddles for The Week April 20-24 (Optimal Sizing...
- S&P 500 Most Oversold and Overbought Stocks By RSI...
- The Great FAS and FAZ Loss
- Dennis Gartman on BNN: Short Gold
- Earnings Calendar for the Week April 20 to April 2...
- New Citibank Straddles
- S&P 500 PE Tracker
- USO Rollover Report for April
- Cheapest Stocks in the S&P 500 by P/E
- Citibank Straddles and Strangles
- UCO Down Sharply , USO Rollover Ends today, Stradd...
- GM and The Easter Bunny
- Straddles for the Week April 13 - April 17 (optima...
- Natural Gas Inventories Touching 5 year Top of Cha...
- Upcoming Earnings Straddles
- A Night With The Bears - Part II, Roubini says No ...
- A Night With the Bears
- Performance of XLF vs SKF, UYG, FAS, FAZ
- Stock Correlation Tool Released
- USO Rollover
- Alcoa Strangle
- Gold and Silver Straddles Update
- Straddles for the Week April 5-April 9
- Brazil Will Loan To the IMF
- UCO Straddles April 2
- Natural Gas Update
- USO Rollover for April
- FAS FAZ Live Loss-O-Meter
- Quotes from Mark Carney
- Performance of Direxion Leveraged ETFs
- ▼ April (53)
- ► 2008 (59)